We were able to have five winners of 10k NX this month thanks to your support on our Patreon!
If you like the wiki and want a chance next month, please consider pledging at the raffle tier.
- Fighter Skills are skills related to fist brawling.
- While technically related to Combat, Fighter Skills have their own tab and list of skills.
- All Fighter Skills require Knuckles equipped in order to be used.
- Fighter Skills are stronger than Combat Skills and can cause various debuffs.
- All Fighter Skills within the exception of Respite load instantly, but have lengthy cooldowns.
- The disadvantage of Fighter Skills is that they mainly focus on 1:1 battles and have difficulty fighting against groups of enemies. Some skills also have incredibly long start-up or attacking animations, which further increases their vulnerability.
- All offensive Fighter Skills Stun longer than Knuckles.
- All Fighter Skills aside from Knuckle Mastery and Counter Punch are learned during the Rush of Love side-quest line. To start it, simply equip any knuckle.
For skills that aren't implemented yet, go to Category:Unreleased Skills.