From Mabinogi World Wiki
This category is for Items that provide extra storage for Gold coins.
- Gold pouches can only be accessed while stored in the inventory of a player or pet.
- They can be traded and dropped whether they are empty or containing Gold coins, .
- A gold pouch containing Gold coins can be stored in a bank but the Gold coins will be deposited (with a deposit fee being charged) and only the empty gold pouch will be stored.
- When storing an empty gold pouch in a bank there is no bank storage fee (this applies whether the gold pouch is empty or made empty by the above example).
- The image of a gold pouch changes from empty to full once 10 or more Gold coins are stored in it.
- Gold pouches do not reduce in price on Alban Heruin (Wednesdays) in NPC shops. Other items sold from NPC shops will reduce by 5% in price due to the daily effects that occur on Wednesdays..
- Granites in Filia will give a 10% discount for gold pouches to Elf-allied Humans
- Zeder in Vales will give a 12% discount for gold pouches to Giant-allied Humans.
For a quick comparison of gold pouches go here.