Description and Geography
Vales, located in the northern part of Physis, is the hometown of the Giants.
Marriages between Giants, or a Human and a Giant, are held at the Wedding Chamber.
Areas of Interest
- General Shop
- Trading Post
- Part-Time Job Board
- Weapons Shop
- Beginner Battle Class Board
- Quest Board
- Receivable Quest Board
- While there are no available chopping blocks, there are a few decorative ones spread around vales, along with piles of firewood.
- The pub has no shop logo, but instead has a giant jug-like chimney annexed to it.
- Despite some seats being almost out of sight in the chief's house, they can still be sat on.
- Giants and their in-game culture commonly use the heraldic eagle as a symbol.
- Vales' Commerce symbol incorporates the heraldic eagle.
- Giant NPCs commonly use German words for names and the heraldic eagle is closely associated with Germany.
- King Krug's pet bird Waschbar is an eagle.
- Ironically, the transformation for the Elven race is that of a Falcon while the Giant race uses a Beast that is not bird-like.