From Mabinogi World Wiki
- All in-house tools are only used in production.
- For use in production they are not equipped but instead need to be in the inventory of a player's residential area house.
- To use these tools other production tools may need to be equipped in the right or both hands.
- Unless other production tools need to be equipped first, then to start using an in-house tool a player only needs to left-click on it and the appropriate skill will activate, assuming the player has the skill.
- Some of these tools can be bought from Lorraine in Dugald Residential Town and Elain in Sen Mag Residential Town.
- Others can only be made using either the handicraft or blacksmithing skills.
- Visitors can be allowed to use a player's in-house tools and a charge can be set for their use.
- They do not have durability but instead have a limited set of uses.
- They cannot be repaired when all their uses are gone, so a new tool must be bought or made.
- Remember this when letting others use your in-house tools.
- Certain Brownies can be rented, for a limited time, to use a few of the in-house tools for a player.
- These tools are required when using one of the following production skills;
Pages in category "In-House Tools"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.