Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
- All in-house tools are only used in production.
- For use in production they are not equipped but instead need to be in the inventory of a player's residential area house.
- To use these tools other production tools may need to be equipped in the right or both hands.
- Unless other production tools need to be equipped first, then to start using an in-house tool a player only needs to left-click on it and the appropriate skill will activate, assuming the player has the skill.
- Some of these tools can be bought from Lorraine in Dugald Residential Town and Elain in Sen Mag Residential Town.
- Others can only be made using either the handicraft or blacksmithing skills.
- Visitors can be allowed to use a player's in-house tools and a charge can be set for their use.
- They do not have durability but instead have a limited set of uses.
- They cannot be repaired when all their uses are gone, so a new tool must be bought or made.
- Remember this when letting others use your in-house tools.
- Certain Brownies can be rented, for a limited time, to use a few of the in-house tools for a player.
- These tools are required when using one of the following production skills;
Pages in category "In-House Tools"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.