Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
- Missiles are Arrows, Bolts, Javelins, and Ballista Bolts, and Mana Bullets that are fired by weapons such as Bows, Crossbows, Atlatls, Ballistas, and Dual Guns, respectively.
- Missiles are ammunition needed to use most of their respective weapon's skills.
- All Missiles except for Mana Bullets are equipped on the left-hand slot.
- All Missiles except for Mana Bullets consume one ammo per shot.
- Above the skill is a number indicating how much ammo the player has.
- The ammo count's color turns red once the player has 20 ammo or less.
- The message "You're running out of arrows." or "You have 10 arrows left" will appear once the ammo count reaches to ten.
- Bullets can be stored in an Ecology Specimen Bag or a Hillwen Engineering Bag.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Missiles"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total.