Mabinogi World brought to you by Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
- Missiles are Arrows, Bolts, Javelins, and Ballista Bolts, and Mana Bullets that are fired by weapons such as Bows, Crossbows, Atlatls, Ballistas, and Dual Guns, respectively.
- Missiles are ammunition needed to use most of their respective weapon's skills.
- All Missiles except for Mana Bullets are equipped on the left-hand slot.
- All Missiles except for Mana Bullets consume one ammo per shot.
- Above the skill is a number indicating how much ammo the player has.
- The ammo count's color turns red once the player has 20 ammo or less.
- The message "You're running out of arrows." or "You have 10 arrows left" will appear once the ammo count reaches to ten.
- Bullets can be stored in an Ecology Specimen Bag or a Hillwen Engineering Bag.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Missiles"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total.