- Totems are special items that give a buff to stats while active.
- Stat bonuses from totems do not contribute to Combat Power.
- To activate a totem, right-click it and select "Activate". To deactivate a totem right-click it and select "Deactivate", put it in the bank, or put it in a pet's inventory.
- There is a 10 second cooldown between activating or deactivating totems manually.
- Inactive totems will have a red background.
- Totems remain active until deactivated in some way.
- You cannot have a regular totem active in a pet's inventory even when you are playing as the pet. Instead, pets have their own unique set of totems.
- You may only have one active totem for each stat.
- Sequel totem effects can stack with regular totems, but not with other sequel totems.
- In addition to regular totems players may also equip amulets and emblems.
- Identical stat boosts will stack with regular totem stats.
- You may only have one of each additional type of totem, however.
- All Stance Cards are classified as totems.
- Multiple stance cards may be used, as they are considered different stats.
- Totems can be destroyed.
- Totems can be given to Spirit Weapons as food.