Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
From Mabinogi World Wiki
2 × 2
It's a kind of currency you can use in place of money. You have to pay a certain amount of processing fee to use it.
- Can hold gold in increments of 10,000 G with a maximum of 10,000,000 G.
- The amount held is displayed in the item's description.
- Some checks will contain amounts smaller than the minimum or larger than the maximum.
- VIP Service increases the maximum of a Check to 40,000,000 G.
- Guardian Guild Members have access to an increased maximum by 10,000,000 G in their town.
- Checks rewarded through events are not restricted by the maximum.
- Gold that was left in a house upon expiry of the lease can result in checks for less than 10,000 G.
- The color of the check changes color depending on the amount written on it.
- Must be deposited into the bank in order to make use of the gold held within.
- Processing fee is 5%.
- Players with Premium Service do not incur Check fees.
Methods to Obtain
- See Creating a Check.
- Various Events
- Warning: Placing specially designed Checks in a Check Folio, a Classy Check Folio , or a Deluxe Check Folio will permanently convert the Check into a Regular Check worth the same amount.
- Checks rewarded and sometimes those made in Tir Chonaill during Anniversary Events will have special designs.
- Blaanid rewards specially designed Blaanid's Special Check for completing specific parts of her questline.
- All Blaanid Checks are pink-colored because they are all "10K to Under 2M" in Gold Value
Generated by Remote Check-Issuing Ticket (100 Million)
- 12th Anniversary Check.png
- 13th Anniversary Check.png
- 14th Anniversary Check.png