From Mabinogi World Wiki
2 × 2
It's a kind of currency you can use in place of money. You have to pay a certain amount of processing fee to use it.
- Can hold gold in increments of 10,000 G with a maximum of 10,000,000 G.
- The amount held is displayed in the item's description.
- Some checks will contain amounts smaller than the minimum or larger than the maximum.
- VIP Service increases the maximum of a Check to 40,000,000 G.
- Guardian Guild Members have access to an increased maximum by 10,000,000 G in their town.
- Checks rewarded through events are not restricted by the maximum.
- Gold that was left in a house upon expiry of the lease can result in checks for less than 10,000 G.
- The color of the check changes color depending on the amount written on it.
- Must be deposited into the bank in order to make use of the gold held within.
- Processing fee is 5%.
- Players with Premium Service do not incur Check fees.
Methods to Obtain
- See Creating a Check.