Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
2 × 2
It's a kind of currency you can use in place of money. You have to pay a certain amount of processing fee to use it.
- Can hold gold in increments of 10,000 G with a maximum of 10,000,000 G.
- The amount held is displayed in the item's description.
- Some checks will contain amounts smaller than the minimum or larger than the maximum.
- VIP Service increases the maximum of a Check to 40,000,000 G.
- Guardian Guild Members have access to an increased maximum by 10,000,000 G in their town.
- Checks rewarded through events are not restricted by the maximum.
- Gold that was left in a house upon expiry of the lease can result in checks for less than 10,000 G.
- The color of the check changes color depending on the amount written on it.
- Must be deposited into the bank in order to make use of the gold held within.
- Processing fee is 5%.
- Players with Premium Service do not incur Check fees.
Methods to Obtain
- See Creating a Check.