Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Conflict! An Unexpected Battle
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For a quick comparison of shadow missions and difficulties, see Category:Shadow Mission Lists.
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
- Do not be caught off guard. This mission contains monsters with very high HP relative to other missions on the same level.
- Defeat all of the monsters at the east gate before they kill any of the allied NPC soldiers.
- If at least two NPCs die, the casualties will be too much, and the mission will end in a failure.
- Two soldier NPCs and three archer NPCs will aid you.
- There are Ice Mines at the gate. Use purple or orange Arat Berries or L-Rods to reveal their location.
- The Shadow Archers have a very long range (~10000) with their bow. Do not attempt to flee the field.
- Using Dragon Support in this mission will result in the death of any nearby NPCs. It is highly suggested that players refrain from using it during the mission.
- If Dragon Support is place on the far side of the barriers, it is possible to damage most monsters without killing any NPCs however this method is highly dangerous.
- Quest Board Location: Taillteann
- Party Size: 3~4
- Time Limit: None
The enemy's location is marked in red.