From Mabinogi World Wiki
This gem is colored with the golden red glow of the setting sun.
It can only be found in the ocean during the daytime on sunny days.
1 × 1
|Sold By||None||NPC Resale Value||0 G|
- Favorite of Ethna.
Methods to Obtain
- Blessed Rain Event
- Bomberman Event (2012)
- Holiday Joe Gift Box
- Christmas Event (2011)
- Exploration Treasures Event (Sept. 2009)
- Fishing Event (2012)
- Fortune Rainbow Event (2011)
- Halloween Gift Box
- Hamlet Delegation Event (2011)
- Iria Treasure Chest Event (2012)
- Iria Treasure Hunt Event (Aug. 2011)
- Larry's Swimming with the Fishes Event
- Lorraine's Sweet Dream Box
- Phoenix Egg Hatching Event (2012)
- Sand Sculpture Event
- Trump Gift Box
- Special Trump Gift Box
- Valentine's Day Cake Event (10.0 cm)
- Year of the Black Dragon Event (2012)
- Christmas Gift Box (2011)
- Eweca Orb (2013)
- Eweca Orb (Ended 2015-11-18)
- Monster Summoning Urn (Jan. 2014)
- Mystery Box
- Valentine's Day Gift Box/Dark Chocolate Gift Box
- On any beach, during the day, while it's clear.
- Tory Ravine metallurgy locations.
- Using this skill at a Dry Oven with any of the materials involved with Metal Conversion, you can gain gems as a by-product of the conversion.