We were able to have three winners of 10k NX this month thanks to your support on our Patreon! If you like the wiki and want a chance next month, please consider pledging at the raffle tier.
Defeat Claimh Solas
- For other Generation 11 missions, see Category:G11 Shadow Missions.
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
| This article contains spoilers.|
If you do not wish to read further, please return to the home page.
- This mission is part of Generation 11.
- Talk to Cai.
- Fight through rooms until you get to a room with a treasure chest where you will obtain a Secret Note (1 x 1).
- There are a total of 7 rooms you need to fight though in the castle section, the 8th is the room with the closet.
- There are 2 spawns per room, last room excluded.
- Click on the closet in the northernmost room and enter.
- Inside the closet room, type out the red message in the Secret Note's description out loud in All chat to make the secret staircase appear.
- Talk to Cai.
- Proceed along the waterway and fight through three more rooms and you will come across the boss room, where a cutscene plays as you enter.
- There are 3 waves per room. The second and third rooms also spawn with a Cerebus statue
- Afterward you will fight Claimh Solas. Unlike in G9, it will be in its second form initially.
- Once you defeat Claimh Solas the mission will be cleared.
- The difficulty of the mission is set for you and is based on your total level. See Generation 11 for more information.
- If Cai dies, you fail the mission. Remember to heal him with magic and bandages during the first phase and just before Claimh Solas
in the second phase.
- G11 Quest: Truth about the Secret Experiment
- Party Size: 1
- Time Limit: None
- Royal Alchemist Assistance Allowed: No
- Normal Spawns
- Boss Spawns
Castle Room Switches:
- Sulfur Spider x1 + Black Sulfur Spider x1 + Red Sulfur Spider x1
- Sulfur Spider x1 + Black Sulfur Spider x2
- Sulfur Spider x1 + Red Sulfur Spider x2
- Corrupted Alchemist x1 → Corrupted Alchemist x1 → Corrupted Alchemist x1 (This will be the last switch before the closet)
Underground Waterway Switches:
- Corrupted Alchemist x1 + Stone Golem x1
- Corrupted Alchemist x2 + Stone Golem x1
- Corrupted Alchemist x2 + Stone Golem x2
- Stone Golem x3