Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Defeat Claimh Solas
- For other Generation 11 missions, see Category:G11 Shadow Missions.
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
|This article contains spoilers.|
If you do not wish to read further, please return to the home page.
- This mission is part of Generation 11.
- Talk to Cai.
- Fight through rooms until you get to a room with a treasure chest where you will obtain a Secret Note (1 x 1).
- There are a total of 7 rooms you need to fight though in the castle section, the 8th is the room with the closet.
- There are 2 spawns per room, last room excluded.
- Click on the closet in the northernmost room and enter.
- Inside the closet room, type out the red message in the Secret Note's description out loud in All chat to make the secret staircase appear.
- Talk to Cai.
- Proceed along the waterway and fight through three more rooms and you will come across the boss room, where a cutscene plays as you enter.
- There are 3 waves per room. The second and third rooms also spawn with a Cerebus statue
- Afterward you will fight Claimh Solas. Unlike in G9, it will be in its second form initially.
- Once you defeat Claimh Solas the mission will be cleared.
- The difficulty of the mission is set for you and is based on your total level. See Generation 11 for more information.
- If Cai dies, you fail the mission. Remember to heal him with magic and bandages during the first phase and just before Claimh Solas
in the second phase.
- G11 Quest: Truth about the Secret Experiment
- Party Size: 1
- Time Limit: None
- Royal Alchemist Assistance Allowed: No
- Normal Spawns
- Boss Spawns
Castle Room Switches:
- Sulfur Spider x1 + Black Sulfur Spider x1 + Red Sulfur Spider x1
- Sulfur Spider x1 + Black Sulfur Spider x2
- Sulfur Spider x1 + Red Sulfur Spider x2
- Corrupted Alchemist x1 → Corrupted Alchemist x1 → Corrupted Alchemist x1 (This will be the last switch before the closet)
Underground Waterway Switches:
- Corrupted Alchemist x1 + Stone Golem x1
- Corrupted Alchemist x2 + Stone Golem x1
- Corrupted Alchemist x2 + Stone Golem x2
- Stone Golem x3