Mabinogi World brought to you by Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Defeat Fomor Commander II
- For a quick comparison of shadow missions and difficulties, see Category:Shadow Mission Lists.
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
- Defeat the enemies in Shadow Taillteann until all seals around the boss arena are gone.
- The arena is surrounded by large walls in the shape of an octagon and marked on the mission's map by a red exclamation point. There are eight seals that are marked by a glowing coat-of-arms on each wall. For every switch that is activated and successfully cleared of monsters, one of the emblems will lose its glow.
- There are eight switches throughout the mission and each one will spawn a wave of monsters, as well as enclose the battle area until all monsters are defeated.
- Once all switches have been cleared, eight more will spawn in new locations and the coat-of-arms will be reset.
- After clearing all 16 switches, the boss area will open.
- The boss has Life Drain (Monster).
- You may choose the difficulty of the mission. See Shadow Mission for more information.
- Quest Board Location: Taillteann
- Party Size: 1~3
- Time Limit: None
- Mission Details: Isn't there a warrior that can prove to the Fomors the power of the allied forces? - Andras
- Info: A boss monster will appear in the center of the town when you take over all the enemy strongholds scattered throughout the area.
Click to enlarge. Boss room is marked with a red exclamation point within a circle and possible orb locations are marked with Xs.
- Regular Spawns
Monster Spawn Patterns