Life Drain (Monster)
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For the player variant, see Life Drain.
|Life Drain, considered one of the most advanced Fomor skills, drains the HP of an opponent located within the given range.|
- Executes Life Drain over a wide area, drawing in a red mist from the opponent to the user to absorb HP.
- Like normal Life Drain, a sound is made during the absorbing process.
- Like normal Life Drain, Monster Life Drain cannot drain targets past 0 HP (Deadly).
- Like normal Life Drain, all targets affected by Monster Life Drain will be forced to walk.
- Unlike normal Life Drain, monsters using or loading Monster Life Drain may not be attacked.
- Unlike normal Life Drain, when the skill ends, an explosion (similar to that of Self-Destruct and Fireball) will occur from the user, and all enemy targets in range will be knocked back and take additional damage.
- Blinkers have their own version of Life Drain. See Beholder Beam.