Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Life Drain (Monster)
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For the player variant, see Life Drain.
|Life Drain, considered one of the most advanced Fomor skills, drains the HP of an opponent located within the given range.|
- Executes Life Drain over a wide area, drawing in a red mist from the opponent to the user to absorb HP.
- Affects all Players, pets, Mercenary monsters and ally NPCs.
- Radius is approximately 1000.
- Like normal Life Drain, a sound is made during the absorbing process.
- Like normal Life Drain, Monster Life Drain cannot drain targets past 0 HP (Deadly).
- Like normal Life Drain, all targets affected by Monster Life Drain will be forced to walk.
- Unlike normal Life Drain, monsters using or loading Monster Life Drain may not be attacked.
- The monster will cancel the skill if the initial target Hides or teleports due to Final Hit or Final Shot.
- Unlike normal Life Drain, when the skill ends, an explosion (similar to that of Self-Destruct and Fireball) will occur from the user, and all enemy targets in range will be knocked back and take additional damage.
- Blinkers have their own version of Life Drain. See Beholder Beam.