Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
Talk:Dugald Castle Dungeon
can someone provide info on this dungeon?
- This isn't even released in NA Mabi yet =\ Probably no one has info on this Kevin 02:12, 19 October 2008 (UTC)--
- JP server doesn't have housing, and so they don't have the housing dungeons listed on their wiki. I sure as hell (pardon my language) am not going in there myself to get the info like I did for Karu. I'm sure someone here will add the info within hours of it being released in NA. I can put up -some- info from the few times I've been there, but I honestly don't remember which castle dungeon is which.
- Disclaimer: There is a good chance the info I added is not accurate. --- Angevon 03:43, 19 October 2008 (UTC)
Private GN54 here, currently working on adding all the monsters to the entry. Once I'm done with that I'll do spawn patterns and maybe add a bit more info.--GN54 22:21, 19 December 2008 (UTC)
- Looks like someone got to it before me.--GN54 00:35, 20 December 2008 (UTC)
The Boss isnt named Ghosts but the cutscene says "Ghost Army". However, the names of the monsters were "Spectors" (or whatever there called). I suggest we change this. ~ Shadowboy132
Should we move this page to Dugald Castle? Since it isnt just a dungeon, but a home to the residenting guild? -- Ember Incubus
- Guild Castle. ---Angevon 05:46, 31 July 2009 (UTC)
- lol, Troll fail from a year ago. The issue we're having in Ruairi Server is really unfair. Nexon hasn't made any announcement for it, either. I think that if a buncha people spam support tickets for it, they might announce information on the error.--Price 07:28, 16 June 2010 (UTC)