Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Fourth of July Event (2019)
- For the previous event, see Fourth of July Event (2010).
- July 3rd, 2019 - July 11th, 2019
Celebrate the Fourth of July by launching fireworks, and open up the 4th of July Event Boxes for stars and striped themed items! Check out the full details here.
- Visit NPC Walter in Dunbarton, or any General Store merchant, to purchase fireworks to use for the event!
- Fireworks can be shot into the sky between 7:00pm ~ 5:00am Erinn (in-game) time!
- Launching a firework has a 1 minute (real-time) cooldown.
- 10 minutes (Erinn-time) is equal to 15 seconds (real-time).
- When launched, the firework height is random.
- If the firework reaches over 17m in height, you will receive a 4th of July Box!
- Note: Using a Firework Kit in the Marketplace channel will not award a 4th of July Box.
- (Boxes still give rewards after event has ended.)
- You are only allowed to set off fireworks at night (between 7:00 PM and 5:00 AM in-game).
- After setting off a firework, you must wait 1 minute (40 in-game minutes) before you are allowed to set off another.
- Logging off or changing game channels will reset the timer such that another firework can be used immediately.
- If you launch your fireworks over 17m you will receive a 4th of July Box. When you open the box, you will receive a reward.
- These boxes stack to 10 and can be sold to other players.
Success Rate Variability
- The success rate for the event (the average height of a fired firework) is heavily influenced by the (real-time) time of day.
- The timezone used is server-time (PDT).
- Throughout the 'PM' hours (from Noon until midnight), the success rate is high at about 50%.
- Right after midnight, the success rate drops to almost 0. You would be lucky to get 1 (box) in 100 (fireworks) or 1 in 200.
- This low success rate is maintained up until about 8:00 - 9:00 AM.
- The success rate gradually increases between 8:00 AM and 12:00 noon until it is approximately 50% again.
|Time||Time||Average Success Rate|
|12:00 PDT - 14:00 PDT||12:00 PM - 2:00 PM||High (~50%)|
|14:00 PDT - 16:00 PDT||2:00 PM - 4:00 PM||High (~50%)|
|16:00 PDT - 18:00 PDT||4:00 PM - 6:00 PM||High (~50%)|
|18:00 PDT - 20:00 PDT||6:00 PM - 8:00 PM||High (~50%)|
|20:00 PDT - 22:00 PDT||8:00 PM - 10:00 PM||High (~50%)|
|22:00 PDT - 24:00 PDT||10:00 PM - 12:00 AM||High (~50%)|
|24:00 PDT - 02:00 PDT||12:00 AM - 2:00 AM||Extremely Low (less than 1%)|
|02:00 PDT - 04:00 PDT||2:00 AM - 4:00 AM||Extremely Low (less than 1%)|
|04:00 PDT - 06:00 PDT||4:00 AM - 6:00 AM||Extremely Low (less than 1%)|
|06:00 PDT - 08:00 PDT||6:00 AM - 8:00 AM||Extremely Low (less than 1%)|
|08:00 PDT - 10:00 PDT||8:00 AM - 10:00 AM||Low (~1%)|
|10:00 PDT - 12:00 PDT||10:00 AM - 11:00 AM||Moderate (~15%)|
|11:00 AM - 12:00 PM||High (~50%)|
- Height varies throughout the day. After midnight (Pacific Standard Time), most fireworks tend to shoot up to 4-7 m. Later in the day (afternoon Pacific Time), fireworks shoot higher more frequently, especially as it gets closer to midnight, when height will drop back down.