For a list of the Horse family, see here.
Guardian Horse of Ruins
||Will attack unprovokedYes100
Click this icon for the page on Smash.100 Windmill
Click this icon for the page on Windmill.100 Counterattack
Click this icon for the page on Counterattack.100 Defense
Click this icon for the page on Defense.100
|Notes & Advice
- Is initially mounted by the Guardian of Ruins.
- If the Guardian of Ruins is knocked off, the horse will not aggro immediately, but will after a short time.
- If the horse is attacked while the Guardian of Ruins is mounted, both shall take damage from your attack.
- If Guardian of Ruins is killed, the horse will stay summoned until the Guardian of Ruins' body disappears.
- If you control the Horse while the Guardian is on it, then you won't be able to attack the Guardian but it can attack you.
- If the Horse is killed but the Guardian of Ruins is still alive, the Horse can be re-summoned after a period of time.
- Very Very Rarely, a glitch occurs and the Guardian of Ruins may summon two horses
- The horse aggros almost immediately, but will not initiate an attack unless the Guardian is killed.
- If you freeze him using Frozen Blast while the Guardian of Ruins is still mounted on him, the Guardian will be unable to attack and unable to demount the horse. The Guardian will not be frozen, but both the Guardian and his horse may be attacked.