Ice Fire magic is a hidden skill that can be triggered with Magic Fusion by two party members charging Icebolt and Firebolt at the same time with the corresponding elemental wands (i.e. Icebolt with an Ice Wand, Firebolt with a Fire Wand). Details on how to perform fusion can be found on the Magic Fusion page.
Ice Fire combines the single shooting effect of Icebolt with the high damage of Firebolt, creating a devastating spell where one player can shoot multiple high powered shots before having to charge again.
- Can be charged to a maximum of five charges per person.
- Charges are released one at a time.
- One person shooting their charge will not deplete the partner's charge, allowing for a maximum of ten charges to be released before charging is required again.
- Will always knock down the targeted enemy (even on enemies with Mana Deflector).
- Does not contribute to skill training for Icebolt, Firebolt, or Fusion Bolt because it is technically a separate skill.
- More charges will cause this spell to do more damage.
- This spell's base damage will be equal to (Firebolt * Charges) + Ice Bolt.
- At 5 charges the base damage is equal to [(5 * Firebolt) + Ice Bolt)] * 1.3