Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Incubus Doll Bag
2 × 3
This mysterious bag summons a special Incubus Doll, which will collect dropped Gold for you. It is 5 by 5, offering a total of 25 slots for storing items. Free users may use this too, but it cannot be traded.
You can summon a Doll separately from a pet. When the Doll is summoned along with some bags, the set effect will be activated.
While summoned, the following bonus is applied:
- +10 Luck
While Succubus and Incubus Dolls are summoned, the following bonus is applied:
- +5 Strength
- +5 Dexterity
- +5 Intelligence
- +5 Will
- +5 Luck
- +10 Max Damage
- +5% Critical
- +5 Defense
- +3% Protection
Can only be accessed from a player's inventory.
Only when empty can it be stored in a bank or dropped.
Can be picked up by other players if dropped while empty.
Cannot be stored on pets or traded.
Cannot be used to set up a personal shop.
- You summon the doll by right clicking the bag and pressing the Summon button.
- They will stay summoned for up to 2 real life hours.
- This time limit resets at 7:00am PST100.
- This time limit resets at
- The doll can be summoned along with pets or partners.
|Part A||Part B||Part C|
|Dyed Part||Hair and Eyes||Jacket and Boots||Wings|
- Cannot be dyed using a flashing dye ampoule.