- Possessed only by Claimh Solas and Nuadha
- Ejects several blades from the user and uses them to rain down upon their opponents.
- A monster may not be attacked while it is preparing the skill, but can be while the swords are firing.
- The monster cannot move while the swords are striking down.
- Upon usage, ten Swords of Light will fly from the monster and attack the surrounding area for approximately 6 seconds.
- The swords move overhead, bypassing Barrier Spikes, obstacles such as trees, and solid walls.
- They count as ranged damage, so Natural Shield is effective.
- The swords are not limited in range and can hit anywhere.
- The swords do not directly hit the target.
- Rather, they aim for the position the target is standing in at the time of launch, similar to Fireball or Spear of Light. Players can safely run to a different spot to avoid the impact(s).
- There are two different Light of Swords: one used by Claimh Solas and the other used by Nuadha.
- When Claimh Solas unleashes the swords, it absorbs dark energy before releasing the blades from its wings to attack and pierce its enemies.
- When Nuadha attacks with the swords, he will release several needle-like fragments of his arm before sending them down. He must be in Flight in order to perform the attack.