Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
|Location||Qilla Base Camp|
|Part-time Job||Weapons Shop|
3:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Report time: 5:00 pm
|Repair||Blacksmith Repairs, 95%
—Nicca, Private Story keyword
His clean nails are perfectly polished and glowing, and his meticulously oiled armor smells of strong musky cologne. Between his saucy looks and confident smirk flows a string of effortlessly formed words that seem to jump out of his mouth.
Nicca is the blacksmith in Qilla Base Camp. He is a long haired man with sort of a big ego, easily seen through his confidence in his abilities.
He knew Heulfryn when they used to live to same town. They managed to cross paths again in the base camp, and the blacksmith remarks how the healer has not changed one bit since they last knew each other.
- On Alban Heruin (Wednesdays), the daily effect of a 5% reduction to NPCs' shop prices will apply.
- When doing the part-time jobs on Alban Elved (Friday) there is a 20% increase to the experience points and gold rewarded for completing them.
- Spika Silver Plate Armor
- (Unknown Footwear)
Speaking to Nicca
- Alexina mentions that Nicca owns at least one of the Potato Fields near Qilla Base Camp during the Campfire Rank 8 → 7 Skill Quest.
- His attempts to scare off the Aardvarks that were stealing Potatoes caused them to retaliate and damage part of Qilla's fencing.
- "*Whistle* Hey you! yea you, pretty lady! Come look over here!"
- "*Yawn* So bored."
- "Man, I'm bound to get a break soon."
- "Argh. I wonder if I can find an interesting piece of artifact somewhere."
- "Sharpe your knives over here. You can change the handle too."
- "I've got some shiny new weapons in stock!"
- "Anybody wanna make a bet?"
- Nicca In-Game Model.png
Nicca's in-game model.