Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
A coagulating agent used in cooking.
You probably shouldn't eat it by itself.
1 × 1
Methods To Obtain
- Obtaining Nigari as a dungeon end chest reward is not as simple as entering a normal dungeon. The following outlines the steps required to obtain this item;
- Use a Dull Weeding Hoe on potato fields near Dunbarton. Collect one bean. A Dull Weeding Hoe can be found in the inventory of newly created Red Panda and Polar Bear pets or can be bought from other players.
- Go to Ceo Island and gift a bean (drag and drop) to Muro, he will then give you a Fomor Bean.
- Go to the Alby Battle Arena's lobby, talk to Goro, he will give you the Keyword "Magic Bean" and a Magic Bean Dungeon Pass that can be dropped on the Alby Dungeon altar.
- Drop the pass on the Alby Dungeon altar and you will enter the Magic Bean Dungeon.
- Clear the dungeon and collect Nigari from the end chest. The end chest will always contain some Nigari and this can be from four to ten units.
|Icon||Name||Method||Recipe||Physical Changes||5 Star Stat Bonuses|
|Upper||Lower||HP||MP||SP||STR||DEX||INT||WILL||LUCK||Min Dmg||Max Dmg||MA||DEF||PROT||MDEF||MPROT|
2 × 1
|Magic Bean Tofu
|Boiling||Magic Bean Flour(80%) Water(15%) Nigari(5%)||-||-||+20||-||-||+10||-||-||+10||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|