Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- Possessed only by Girgashiy.
- Girgashiy only uses this skill when its Health is at a certain point based on the difficulty of the raid:
- Solo/Easy: Not used
- Normal/Generation 19: 5.00~24.99%
- Hard: 5.00~34.99%
- Very Hard: 0.00~44.99%, and 60.00~74.99%
- Girgashiy will stand still and stab itself with the staff in reverse grip, summoning a transparent soul from all players, which will then move toward Girgashiy. If they reach a range of 100 within Girgashiy, the player whose soul came into contact will immediately be Knocked Unconscious and Girgashiy will heal 2% of its maximum Health.
- In Very Hard difficulty, Girgashiy will heal 7%.
- Has a load time of two seconds.
- Girgashiy stabbing itself is purely an aesthetic animation and does not harm it.
- When the souls appear, the screen will flash once.
- The souls can be attacked, which will stun them for 4 seconds. However, they have Advanced Heavy Stander and Invulnerability.
- Soul Absorption does no damage; a revived player will still have the same health prior to getting unconscious by this skill.
- Girgashiy cannot be attacked while it is preparing the skill.
- This skill affects unconscious players, allowing Girgashiy to heal off of them.
- Attacking Girgashiy will stop the attack. The amount of damage needed to stop the attack is based on the difficulty of the raid:
- Generation 19: ? x number of raiding players
- Normal: 840 x number of raiding players
- Hard/Very Hard: 1,200 x number of raiding players
- While this skill is being used, a purple bar appears above Girgashiy's health bar, indicating the amount of damage needed to stop the attack.
- Soul Absorption's "health" is not affected by Girgashiy's defensive stats.
- After use, Girgashiy will be briefly stunned. The time of its stun is based on the difficulty of the raid:
- Generation 19: 3 seconds
- Normal: 2 seconds
- Hard: 1 seconds
- Very Hard: ? seconds
- If the skill is disrupted just before the souls spawn, they will spawn in glitched, and still proceed towards where the Girgashiy used soul absorbtion.
- The souls will still heal the Girgashiy and knock the user unconscious if they come into contact. Therefore, it is advised to wait before attacking.
- The souls will not move once they reach the position where the Girgashiy used soul absorbtion.