Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
I realise in dueling and race/alignment [elf/giant and pally/dk] fights you lose dura, but do you lose dura in the arena? And shouldn't this be in the page itself?Novaix 08:10, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
- You lose durability in any type of PvP, so it's kinda obvious . --Kevin (»Talk«) 08:30, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
- Yes I know that, but the arena said that you don't lose anything in it [alby one at the time] I just didn't quite know.Novaix 23:53, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
- All Arenas drain Dura, but I have noticed Rabbie arena has a INCREDIBLEY decreased durability drop rate. I test it with a few weapons, and it didn't drop a point for well over an hour. But this was way back when it came out. Might have changed by now.--Tricky B 01:53, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
- Actually, that might be because while transformed you lose less dura. Someone willing to test this theory in non-rabbie places?Novaix 03:14, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
Connous Battle Arena
To whoever made or is maintaining this page, just to let you know, there is a seperate page for Connous Battle Arena (which is Team PvP). Also, the info on that page appears to be incorrect as it states nothing needs be dropped to enter but when I tried, it required 5 Connous Battle Arena Coins (bought from Yoff) to join either the Red or Blue team. I don't know if entering as part of the audience is still free, as no battles were on to just watch (it seems pretty dead ATM).
As this page seems to be fairly long (even with the collapsible sections) why not make PvP a category and have seperate pages for each battle arena, as well as for Dueling and Pet Dueling. BTW, I was gonna say it was spelt duelling, but later found that dueling is correct for this wiki, as that's how the US spells it but not the rest of us lol.
- Update: No coins are needed for the audience in the Connous Battle Arena, as they can enter through the 2 doors, one to the left and the other to the right of Yoff. These doors have "To Stands" on them. However, it still costs 5 Connous Battle Arena Coins to join a team for the Team PvP in the Connous Battle Arena. --ZRoc (Talk) 01:33, 17 September 2009 (UTC)
The "Troll" Joke
In Alby arena, like it said, comes a troll. what it must mean is, "Troll" Players. annoying ones, the ones that tick you off just to see you mad. Thats all. a small joke i guess. hahaha. --Soloblade 18:07, 14 December 2009 (UTC)