Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
Connous Battle Arena
- The Connous Team Arena is located southwest from Filia.
- It is available for all races.
- Yoff sells Connous Battle Arena coins in lots of 10, 20, 50 and 100. He is located in the battle arena's foyer.
- A Connous Battle Arena coin is required to participate in the team battles, however, a Connous Battle Arena is not required if a player wishes to be part of the audience (i.e., entry is free if a player only wants to watch a battle).
- There are two teams that compete in the Arena: Blue and Red.
- There is an audience stand at the side, and players can watch the battle from above without participating.
- Each round lasts 5 minutes.
- To join a team, click on one of the red or blue torches while a round is not in progress.
- The first person to join a team will be the leader.
- When both team's leaders are ready for battle, they must hit the 'Team Ready' button in the Arena's Party Window.
- 10 seconds are allowed for preparation before the battle. No one may attack at this time. Skills may be used, but they will be auto canceled when the round really starts.
- Team HP may be set for each team anywhere from 0% to 100%, which can balance disadvantages.
- A team will have a maximum of 20 players.