Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Charlie C., Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Talk:Script - Chain of Destruction
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Just a heads up||3||18:51, 1 July 2018|
Hi. It looks like this is the largest Script page out of the other ones so far. o_o
To anyone who is reading this or wishes to help with the completion of this page: feel free to contribute. CTRL + F will more than likely be your friend here. The headers and subheaders also have "edit" links next to them, which will be useful when it comes to editing only a small section of the article (as opposed to simply clicking the "Edit" button at the top and having to scan through this colossal thing).
This page is missing:
- Dialogue for the other Choice Fork responses (since this was based on my one and only playthrough of this).
- The pictures that appear in borders throughout the storyline (like the ones that appear in the gallery on Enn's page) maybe? I can probably get around to this.
- Clarification of whether the Culinary Artist uses "Mister" when the Milletian player character is male. (I honestly just assumed, hah.)
There's also a part where a batch of text is missing because I saved the screenshot too soon; CTRL + F "[missing text]" will help you locate this.(Taken care of. Whew!)
Extras (not necessary at all, but nice to have anyway):
- What the various Mainstream NPCs (Merlin, Starlet, Professor J, etc.) say when you try to initiate conversation with them after the conversation is over, when they're not the target to speak to, or when an objective has not been met yet (if any of that makes sense).
Of course, if there are any typos not marked with [sic] tags, or my coding looks faulty or inconsistent anywhere, you're free to correct those too.
If you're unsure of how to edit something onto this page or can't be bothered to, but you still have information to share, feel free to let me know and I will try to add it in.
This is what I found and did so far:
- Culinary Artist does use "Mister" when the player is male.
- Dialogue is different depending on the player gender, but I'm not sure. (I notice this halfway through, so can someone else check this)
- Because of this, maybe... just maybe the Choice Fork is different too. (idk :P)
- I added all the pictures that appear throughout the quest. (However, I forgot some of the pictures spots, so can someone help check and rearrange them XD)
Thank you! I'll check the pictures when I get the time.
By "Dialogue is different depending on the player gender" do you mean the dialogue for the entirety of the quest chain, or just the Culinary Artist's dialogue? I found a playthrough video with a male character on YouTube, so if it's the former, I'll inspect it to be sure.