Who am I?
On the Wiki
Hi I'm Giegue. [ɡiːɪɡ]
I can't code and struggle with the template systems, so I will often only fill in missing information, or create a page that already has a format to follow.
Otherwise I end up eating an entire template or the front page, and embarrass myself.
Sorry about that.
My main character's name is Giegue. They're human, Total 25k+ as of 2021.
I currently play on the Nao server, frequenting the active channel.
- I played Mabinogi Europe in 2009 as a closed beta tester.
- I played on Morrighan, frequently on Ch1.
- I was a member of Origin.
- I was active on the Forum.
- When Mabinogi Europe shut down, I moved to NA during March 2012.
- I played on Mari, and stayed away from guilds.
- I'm still here.
I spend a lot of time writing, with a strong interest in accurately recording Mabinogi's Lore.
A bit of a fanatic, my friends have taken to calling me "The Mabinogi Historian", and "Mabinogi's Ghost Writer" due to an unhealthy obsession with the game's lore and coincidentally predicting the story.
I self-study Irish Gaelic, and enjoy figuring out the inspiration behind the choices made for Mabinogi.
I'm going to share some of my personal notes relating to canonical yet obscure Lore on my Wiki page for any curious soul or fellow Lore nut to enjoy.
Warning: Some of my notes may contain plot spoilers.