We were able to have four winners of 10k NX this month thanks to your support on our Patreon! If you like the wiki and want a chance next month, please consider pledging at the raffle tier.
Music? Certain Stores? CHURCH???
When G10 officially released, I rushed over to Tara. Overall the town was...laggy... but nice. I did however get really turned off when I realized there was NO MUSIC! Music in Mabinogi is a reeeaaallllyyy big deal to me for some reason. Also, how come on the map theres a bookstore and an art gallery, when when you go to the locations...they don't exist? Also...is there a specific reason they won't let you in the church?
- There is music for Tara and the G10 areas. The client doesn't always get the music with updates. As for the other questions, dunno. Here's a link to KR's music pack: . If you put the MP3 files in the "music" folder of your mabinogi install, you'll have the music for Tara and the NPCs too. --- Angevon (Talk) 15:13, 12 June 2010 (UTC)
Rough Translation of Map
I recently got entry into Tara (I swear I'm not lying) and did a little (LOT) of exploring around the place. I don't know where the north and southeast paths lead. I'm guessing north is Taillteann and south is Emain Macha. City is nice. Almost everything (save for one or two NPCs and some monsters) is still untranslated and most of the NPCs are naked D: Also, on the map, it shows the castle in the spot I marked on this map. City is nice. Oh, by the way. This place will make you want to get a pet. THIS PLACE IS HUGE. --Haven923 07:09, 20 March 2010 (UTC)
- Found out that the south entrance is to Emain Macha, so North has to be Corrib Valley that leads to Taillteann. From looking at the map of Corrib, it fits perfectly, so now just gotta wait till they clothe, amd teach English to Tara ;D --Haven923 14:46, 20 March 2010 (UTC)
Unreleased, yet released
I had an episode today with this, someone was just having people join their party, and then they used a wing and teleported us all to Tara. At any rate, like Haven said, it is VERY HUGE, I did see some things I never saw that were in plain english. Just kind of a little clarification, it seems to be possible to get here WITHOUT HACKS *through a long and crazy train of hacks or non* I might have seen 2 unknown manuals btw at the store :o--Marthian 04:06, 20 April 2010 (UTC)
- I think most people on the wiki knows that you can get into Tara in G9 (Check my user page also, and check most of the edits done to Tara and the npcs, youll find that mostly, its me thats been doing it) ~kotarou3 (talk) 05:22, 20 April 2010 (UTC)
and me!!!!! D: --Haven923 05:52, 20 April 2010 (UTC)
I visited Tara again recently, now you can enter the healer shop, bank, and clothing shop. I believe they actually updated it from the G9s2 update. --Claypot19
- So the NPCs are no longer standing outside? Gonna have to check that out... --Haven923 05:07, 3 May 2010 (UTC)
Tara wiki finished?
we should proably add that to tara desc. --Naota3 00:37, 23 May 2010 (UTC)
Vivid casual shoes?
has anyone confirmed this Gift from the birds? Everything else I have gotten, but not the shoes. Claypot19 00:53, 16 June 2010 (UTC)
Party/ Housing boards?
Ive been going around Tara, and I havent seen ANY party OR housing boards! Is it that there are none, that they're gonna be added G10S2, or that Im just REALLY inobservant.--Magiobiwan 04:12, 17 June 2010 (UTC)
- Housing board is in front of the bank. --Jay 05:03, 17 June 2010 (UTC)
- And at where Hans is ~kotarou3 TALKCONTRIBS 07:39, 17 June 2010 (UTC)
Oh okay, ty guys. I was looking and looking and just didnt see them.--Magiobiwan 05:17, 18 July 2010 (UTC)
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Loading||0||13:17, 1 August 2013|
|Confession Stand||0||21:14, 18 June 2012|
Can someone explain to me why the hell it takes so long to load into Tara? Emain Macha, Taillteann, and a single section of Iria and Belvast are just as huge or even huger than Tara and they don't take so long to load.
Also what the hell was the point of separating the castle yard into its own map? That just made it worse; now it takes me so long to get into the castle.
Is it OK to put why this happens in this page?