Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
The Last Battle
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For other Generation 9 missions, see Category:G9 Shadow Missions.
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
|This article contains spoilers.|
If you do not wish to read further, please return to the home page.
- This mission is part of Generation 9.
- Monsters will spawn in eight waves at 3 locations. Each location is guarded by representative NPCs from each race: Andras, Granat, and Karpfen. If any of these three die, you fail the mission.
- The mission will also fail if the two guards of any race die, even if the leader is still alive.
- All Monsters have a delayed AI. They will take much longer to aggro NPCs and many of them will only aggro NPCs if you are nearby.
- There are small breaks between each wave of monsters.
- If there are too many monsters on the field, you will automatically fail the mission.
- If you fail the mission, you will automatically receive it again.
- The difficulty of the mission is set for you and is based on your total level. See Generation 9 for more information.
- G9 Quest: Entrance of Noitar Arat
- Party Size: 1-8
- Time Limit: None (lasts 15 minutes)
- Mission Details: The three races have joined forces to prevent the transmutation of Claimh Solas. The war, which will determine the destiny of Erinn, shall begin.
- Regular Spawns
Monster Spawn Patterns
- Golemx1 Shadow Alchemist x1 Shadow Warrior x1 Shadow Lancer x1
- Shadow Archer x1 Shadow Alchemist x1 Shadow Warrior