We were able to have four winners of 10k NX this month thanks to your support on our Patreon! If you like the wiki and want a chance next month, please consider pledging at the raffle tier.
The Last Battle
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For other Generation 9 missions, see Category:G9 Shadow Missions.
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
| This article contains spoilers.|
If you do not wish to read further, please return to the home page.
- This mission is part of Generation 9.
- Monsters will spawn in eight waves at 3 locations. Each location is guarded by representative NPCs from each race: Andras, Granat, and Karpfen. If any of these three die, you fail the mission.
- The mission will also fail if the two guards of any race die, even if the leader is still alive.
- All Monsters have a delayed AI. They will take much longer to aggro NPCs and many of them will only aggro NPCs if you are nearby.
- There are small breaks between each wave of monsters.
- If there are too many monsters on the field, you will automatically fail the mission.
- If you fail the mission, you will automatically receive it again.
- The difficulty of the mission is set for you and is based on your total level. See Generation 9 for more information.
- G9 Quest: Entrance of Noitar Arat
- Party Size: 1-8
- Time Limit: None (lasts 15 minutes)
- Mission Details: The three races have joined forces to prevent the transmutation of Claimh Solas. The war, which will determine the destiny of Erinn, shall begin.
- Regular Spawns
Monster Spawn Patterns
- Golemx1 Shadow Alchemist x1 Shadow Warrior x1 Shadow Lancer x1
- Shadow Archer x1 Shadow Alchemist x1 Shadow Warrior