Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
Hidden shield stats.
It can, as long as the respective shield data templates are properly filled, but you'd potentially be adding 4 columns, and the page should probably be divided to include a section for ineffective (small) shields. There is also the question of how the passive bonuses work.
- Do the "not using defense" stats stack with "using defense" stats when using defense?
- Is what's labeled as ranged attack defense only for ranged attack and not "defence_bonus_default" as it is in the templates?
- Does "defence_bonus_default" stack with "defense_bonus_melee_bonus"?
- Do we merge these stats into the defense column on the table, do we add all 4 columns or do we squeeze all the passive bonus stats into one column?
- The bonus from having a shield is added to defense during defense calculation, same as using the skill, and defense is a flat subtraction so I believe they stack during that step.
The other things... I don't actually know, like the second thing actually just called "default" by the game.