Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
Because you won't
I'm fine with anyone handling it. If you need references towards official scripts, there's a completed script for Generation 1, and partially completed scripts for Generation 2, and for whatever reason, Generation 19.
You can also use this god forsaken project that was too much for me to handle, as I've paraphrased everything based on the actual in-game scripts (With some exaggerations...). There are a lot of gaps, but Generations 7, 8, 17, and Saga I are completed in its most of its entirety, save a few details.
As far as some ground rules:
- No Speculations/Theories. Keep everything as true to what is said in-game.
- Spoiler Warning at the top (Blargel already said, so just reminding you)
- References, if any, should be cited.
- I guess you could make a note on what quest(s) are related to the part of the plot of that page or something?
- Make less of story page and keep it professional.
I can't think of anything else right now, but yeah, try to use common sense. As far as page names, I'm not entirely sure, but probably make it a subpage of the generation it's relating too? That sounds the easiest for me.