Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
From Mabinogi World Wiki
|A skill that gathers lightning in the dragon's mouth, and unleashes it in a straight line toward enemies.|
- Possessed only by the Thunder Dragon and its 2-Seater variant.
- The Dragon spits a breath of lightning at its enemies, hitting enemies in a linear path.
- Thunder Breath does not have an Area of Effect radius prior to impact despite what the effect suggests.
- The selected target must be within a striking distance of 1500. The projectile then travels 2500 distance from the point of origin (the user) and hits all enemies along that line.
- Linear Radius is the "width" of the line, hitting enemies that are slightly to the side of the lightning's trajectory.
- Damage decreases by a small amount for each additional target it reaches.
- The Dragon cannot move while loading the skill, nor after it has loaded.
- Cannot target enemies through Barrier Spikes.
- Can be activated with the "Thunderbreath!" Command.
- Thunder Breath will knock down all monsters within range, including monsters who possess Mana Deflector.
- Knockdown is ignored if the targets possess Advanced Heavy Stander.
- Unlike its sister skills Fire Breath and Ice Breath, Thunder Breath will not cause aggro to those who are hit by this skill and survive.
|Pet Level Required||1||5||8||14||22||27||35||37||41||43||46||49||52||55||60|
|Load Time||5 sec|