Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
According to the new Policy, you will have to change your current Monster template to the Character template. If there is anything you want added into the Character template, request it in the talk page. --Kevin 01:48, 2 February 2009 (UTC)
Oh, sorry about that. ><; --Hakumei 8:04 PM, Ferbuary 1st, 2009 (PTC)
Q:Hay were did you get that generator? -- hawk400206
A: My friend found it. She posted it in our old guild forums on how to get it and use it. http://www.smf4free.com/forums/corleonis/index.php/topic,135.0.html ~Hakumei 03:54, 26 February 2009 (UTC)
Q: It said there was an attached file. My popups arnt blocked and i dont get a file. How did you? -- hawk400206
A: I got it just fine. Maybe you should try to downloading it from the site itself? http://mabinogi.or.tp/notes/mwfre
Q: What server are you on? -- hawk400206
A: Ruairi. ~Hakumei 03:52, 26 February 2009 (UTC)
--- The bandersnatches need their own page. Are they zombies? No. Don't tell that Veraluna person to not make them their own page =/ I deleted the Bandersnatch entries in the zombie section and made them their own page.
Sorry. But still, she was signing the pages with a signature and I remember reading that you dhouldn't do that. >.<; Hakumei 02:21, 3 March 2009 (UTC)
--- Hmm if your on Ruairi, then how come i never see you around? =P ~ Shadowboy132
Maybe you're just unlucky? (*Cough IisinIriaexplorationnin~ *cough* Hakumei 16:05, 6 March 2009 (UTC)
=P Oh well i'll look harder. Or you'll give me a hint on your location! xP ~ Shadowboy132
I'm on Ch5 and Ch3 a lot. Hakumei 02:12, 7 March 2009 (UTC)
Very funny... ~ Shadowboy132
Well. I'm probably either going to in Port Quilla searching for that ever-so-elusive- Tioz armor... (+_+) ... Or camping Meles for a black Graceful helm tomorrow. Hakumei 04:45, 8 March 2009 (UTC)
Heya! I saw you have "Help convert the monster pages into the new template" on your To Do list. Do you mean DeadEiry? 'Cause Hotarugirl and I were brainstorming about what do to with that. =) I would love your thoughts on the matter. -- Ladywinter 23:42, 17 March 2009 (UTC)
Yeah. Since Hawk changed the template I wanna fix them. :/ Hakumei 00:58, 18 March 2009 (UTC)
Hey, I was wondering if you could upload new versions of the Masamune pictures with people that have cloth on? xD If not, I do have some IG pictures of that sword. ~Lloyd 12:54, 10 May 2009 (EST)
- Go ahead, I just did that picture since there wasn't any IG pictures of Masamune equipped or sheathed, so I used the generator. ─┤Hakumei├─ 20:45, 10 May 2009 (UTC)
I'm going to give you the same speech I gave to Angevon about my new potion templates with a little edit.
Well, I've manage to create 2 potion templates that I think are pretty decent, other than the fact that it's a large body for a information table. I want your opinion on what you think of the templates so far, even though they are incomplete. Here is the link to the template and 3 examples of the template used on potions.
Here are some notes on the tables :
- I don't think the actual size of the item is required (I made a math function for the size) so if you don't like it, I can remove it.
- Potion Making information will only show if 'Rank' field is filled in.
- Consumable and Toxicity will only show if 'Consumable' field is filled in.
- Sold By will say 'This item is not sold by any store vendors.' unless 'SellList' is filled in
- Required Rank was just a space filler, even though only 3 potions have a rank that is not the same as the potion rank (Hp/mana/stamina 50 = novice)
- I need to find a way to make potion making information 'Show/Hide' togglable like the hidden text template, but I have no idea how to make the look match the template.
- These templates are only for Potions. I'll make other templates later.
- Template 2
So, after you're finished looking at them, send all complaints/comments/suggestions to Ikkisuki@wikitalkpage.com (Jk, it's my talk page link. x3). Please! Any comments on this project will help me through this a lot, so I know what to do and what not to do. Thanks Hakumei. --κєνıи (»тαıĸ«) 09:00, 6 August 2009 (UTC)
Can you fix the red links on your page? Thin Thread should be Thin Thread Ball and Thick Thread should be Thick Thread Ball. Wind earring should also be Wind Earring --Link 04:15, 26 February 2010 (UTC)
- Alright, I'll get to it. (I've been meaning to get to that but I kept forgetting to do it.)
- By the way, Wind Earring is a future content hat you can get. I don't really plan enchants and just use the ones that I find when they seem beneficial to me. (Again I was planning to make that page but I forget to.) ─┤Hakumei} 18:09, 27 February 2010 (UTC)