Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
Thanks so much for making the Griffin pet page. I would have missed getting that pet otherwise (since it's limited), and also pet pages are pain to make. ---Angevon 14:05, 2 May 2009 (UTC) Yeah. Now I don't have to go through the Japanese wiki to see what pets we'll get. Plus, the seals are so cute!~ ─┤Hakumei├─ 00:34, 6 May 2009 (UTC)
Don't forget to mention the mission's map on their pages. - Random
Korean Info Sites
Hey, Juff, I use the Japanese wiki quite often to get info. Do you happen to know of any Korean databases or info websites for the Korean server that I could try to use? If so please give me a link. Thanks. ---Angevon 18:13, 13 September 2009 (UTC)
- I heard that even koreans use japanese wiki for reference, otherwise for general game info they use http://mabinogi.gameabout.com/. The korean wiki based on media wiki (Wikia) has much less info than mabinogi world wiki.--Hengsheng120(talk•contribs) 18:52, 13 September 2009 (UTC)
Check on Blaze
The editor that did the translation in the Blaze article does not seem confident to his/her translation. Can you check to see if the description is accurate?--Hengsheng120(talk•contribs) 21:10, 22 September 2009 (UTC)
I'm not sure why you removed the "Category:Elf Mainstream (NPC)", unless it was because it's a spoiler. If that is the case then I have made Category:Elf Mainstream (NPC) a hidden category which means it wont display on the bottom of pages belonging to it but those pages will still be listed in the category (this is done by adding ____HIDDENCAT__ to the category page). For a user on this wiki hidden catagories can be shown by ticking the item "Show hidden categories" in the "Misc" section in the user's preferences. I have asked Angevon if it is alright to do this and am waiting for her reply so please leave Andres page as it is for now, so she can see what I have done. --ZRoc (Talk) 09:29, 14 November 2009 (UTC)
Rocks of Sliab Ciulin
Since it has barely any information, I believe it should me omitted. Additionally, it makes the page look odd, since it has a different template than the earlier entries. Maybe add it to the page once they come out and you have information on it, please? --Leyuu 04:04, 26 November 2009 (UTC)
Still have to learn a few things about this. :) --Phunkie 13:04, 16 February 2010 (UTC)
I was about to make a journal page but I see that you already made one. Why don't you create page with it? Only thing you are missing is G12 clear, dungeon and shadow mission clear journal. Fallenone 13:36, 29 June 2010 (UTC)
Do you know when the canvas talk will be released? You know, the one that you chat with pictures? Fallenone 00:06, 22 July 2010 (UTC)
Generational Theme Names
Normally, according to our current updates, each generation (not chapter name) had its own name shown on the login screen. Has devcat changed the login screen naming scheme? If Chapter 4 is called Shakespeare, what's Chapter 3 called (devCat never gave chapter 3 a real name)? Shouldn't "Hamlet" and not "Shakespeare" be on the login screen according to previous standards? Will generation 14 login screen also say "Shakespeare"?--Hengsheng120·TALKCONTRIBS 07:48, 4 August 2010 (UTC)
- Chapters name
- Chapter 1 : The Advent of Morrighan? (Need Source)
- Chapter 2 : Pioneers of Iria (Source : http://www.mabinogi.com/C3/News/Update.asp?mode=view&aid=12&searchtype=2&searchword=%C3%A9%C5%CD&ReadSn=93375)
- Chapter 3 : Alchemist (Source : http://www.mabinogi.com/C3/News/Update.asp?mode=view&aid=12&searchtype=2&searchword=%C3%A9%C5%CD&ReadSn=97146)
- Chapter 4 : Shakespear (Source : http://www.mabinogi.com/C3/News/Update.asp?mode=view&ReadSn=4878055)
Chapter 2 and Chatper 3 is used name their first generation's name.
but G13's name is hamlet. http://www.mabinogi.com/C3/News/Update.asp?mode=view&aid=12&ReadSn=4878028 by this page's video(it similar to promotion video but this video says 13th Generation 'Hamlet'.)
p.s Please forgive me if I make spelling mistake and grammar mistake. --Juff 12:16, 4 August 2010 (UTC)
>So, pertaining to the English names for mainstream article you think Chapter 4 is an exception to this pattern?:
- Chapter 1: Advent of Morrighan
- G1 Login: Advent of Morrighan
- G2 Login: Paladin
- G3 Login: Dark Knight
- Chapter 2: Pioneers of Iria
- G4 Login: Pioneers of Iria
- G5 Login: Elves of the Desert
- G6 Login: Giants of the Snowfield
- G7 Login: Ancient Secrets of Irinid
- G8 Login: Dragon
- Chapter 3: Alchemist
- G9 Login: Alchemist
- G10 Login: Goddess of Light
- G11 Login: Sword of the Gods
- G12 Login: Return of the Hero
- Chapter 4: Shakespeare
- G13 Login Title: Shakespeare but then called Hamlet!?!?
- G14 Login: do you think it's going to be still Shakespeare?
that's kinda confusing...so according the pattern that's why i think G13 name is actually titled "Shakespeare" (just story about Hamlet, "Hamlet" might be the name for season 1?) and G14 is going to have different title.--Hengsheng120·TALKCONTRIBS 12:42, 4 August 2010 (UTC)
If you're going to revert my edits, at least give a reason, you moron. Don't "fix" my superior grammar by replacing it with your misspelled words. IHarryl 11:39, 31 August 2010 (UTC)
- "Unless" is NOT an opinion, it is a logical operator. If you actually bothered to READ what I wrote, you would see that it contained NO opinions, only facts. Don't go around removing my work without actually checking it. There's a difference between "useless" and "unless". You're correcting my grammar and removing what I wrote without even bothering to fully read it. God, people like you annoy me. IHarryl 12:32, 31 August 2010 (UTC)
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Port Ceann||2||14:59, 7 August 2011|
|Gameabout||4||19:32, 19 January 2011|
I noticed that you changed the patches page from 'Port Ceann and its moon gate are removed' to 'You can no longer board the ship at Port Ceann.' Does this mean Port Ceann is not being removed in Generation 15? Thank you for your time and help~
Hey~ can you help me with a problem? D: I tried to sign up for gameabout so i put my name and korean social security number. But then they said, "신용평가 사이트 DB에 등록되지않았습니다." I need to confirm my credit or something? I am 14 by the way.
because korea government doesn't provide name and korean social security number to company, korean sites are checking those by korean Credit rating agency. "신용평가 사이트 DB에 등록되지않았습니다" means "cannot find (those) to korean credit rating agency site's DB".
but i can sign up for other stuff like yahoo kr, naver, nexon, netmarble. Is there a reason so?
because they are checking by other korean Credit rating agency. yes, it makes no sence.