Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
|Port Cobh is a town which sits east of Dunbarton. It started as a small city but after increase in trade using sea route, it grew into a large port city. It is famous for variety of fish and its lighthouse. It is also known for its bar. This town is also where Giants and Elves live together without much conflict.|
Port Cobh harbors ships traveling (in-game time) to Iria's Port Qilla and Belvast's Commonwealth of Belvast.
- First time travelers must ride aboard the boats heading to either Iria and Belvast before they can Continent Warp.
Commonwealth of Belvast
The seaside bank under Augustine's management.
Cadoc sells fish both from near and far.
A store run by Siobhanin which holds a few wares.
The private resting place for Ascon's relatives.
The shining beacon of Uladh. Ascon is the lighthouse keeper.
A small roof covered area where players can buy and sell their wares.
The watering hole at the edge of Uladh is run by Annick who also oversees the ships on the docks.
The center of Port Cobh's trade and local fair.
Players doing commerce trade can safely pass through the port without being in danger of Bandits. Being in a port town, the trading post holds sea related products and wares. Traders can board a ship to Belvast to extend their commerce route.
Run by Kayna located in front of the market place where players can set up their own shops.
The pier allows for more places to fish and it connects the Lighthouse to the mainland. Flanking either side are two wharfs with vessels destined for shores beyond the continent of Uladh. To north is a ship under Captain Carasek, headed for the Commonwealth of Belvast. The southern dock holds a boat piloted by the navigator Linden, traveling to Port Qilla.
|Inside the Bar|
|Blacksmith||Weapon Shop (Square)|
|Citizen||On the wharf|
|Citizen||On the wharf|
- Lamp posts in the port drop various items along with special items that other props normally would not.
- Large Nail
- Bait Tin
- Paper Crane
- Elemental Remover (Rare)
- Glittering Paper (Rare)
- Iron Ingot (Rare)
- Iron Plate (Rare)
- Rabbie Battle Arena Coin (Rare)
- Arbalest (Very Rare)
- Highlander Long Bow (Very Rare)
- The sign-posts next to the Marketplace Shop Board and next to Ascon sometimes have double drops.
- A bit north of Port Cobh lies a cemetery consisting of two graves, Gwenllian and Alasdair, Ascon's mother and father.
- One of the signs in Port Cobh says: "No Swimming Allowed. Shark Sighted. Fatality count for those who died trying to obtain the Shark Slayer title: 89". Apparently, no such title exists.
- There is a drawing of Ascon's family behind the lighthouse.
- Surprisingly, for Port Cobh having many fishing spots, Fishing Rods and Bait Tins are not sold here.
- Karis no longer pilots the boat to Port Qilla, he can be encountered at Port Connous.