For a list of the Bear family, see here.
White Desert Bear
|Notes & Advice
- Seems to always spawn with "the Holy" title.
- Bears with the title provide x4 EXP and Gold.
- Gives less experience and is harder to kill than the Black Desert Bear.
- The safest method for fighting these is magic-counter.
- If the bear loads defense while you have a Icebolt or Lightning Bolt loaded, it may be safer to just keep walking away until it cancels the skill than to smash it or try loading another bolt.
- Fire-counter may take a longer time and use more stamina because the bear tends to load a skill after a knockdown.
- Smash + FH is extremely effective against this monster if you do enough damage with your normal attacks to get past its large defense and protection.
- A player with a high-ranked Firebolt and a chaincasting wand may safely kill this monster by spamming Firebolt. It is recommended to start at the furthest range possible, and to switch to fire-counter if the bear gets too close.
- Avoid using Defense. Even a player using a Kite Shield will take a large amount of damage if the bear's attack crits.