Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
Animal Dungeon Event (2011)
- For similar events, see Animal Dungeon Event (disambiguation).
- April 6th, 2011 - April 19th, 2011
Where would a Mabinogian be without his or her faithful pet companions? Pets are one of the major features of Mabinogi and now they have their very own event dungeon to explore, without the guidance of their masters!
Did you know you can login as one of your pets from the character select screen? When logging as a pet during the event period, visit the Weird Cat inside Chief Duncan's house. The Weird Cat will give you a special Ciar Event Fomor Pass that only Animal Characters may use. The Animal Dungeon admittedly isn't the toughest dungeon your pet has seen, but the rewards for such a simple endeavor are quite worth its time! Take a look at the below for some of the prizes available when completing the Animal Dungeon!
Did you notice something peculiar about the rewards? You should! They represent the 12 Chinese Zodiac Animal Signs!
Due to the nature of the event, you will need a pet in your account in order participate. There are several inexpensive pets available in the new Web Shop. You also have the rest of the weekend to accumulate enough tickets from the EXTENDED Quiz Show Event (ending April 5th) to acquire a FREE Bull pet, which will be able to enter the dungeon.
It's time to shine the spotlight on your pets!
- The Weird Cat will send a quest asking the pet's master to talk to it.
- Talk to the Weird Cat inside Duncan's House while logged in as a pet.
- The Weird Cat will give you a Ciar Event Pass that only a pet can drop inside Ciar Dungeon.
- The pass may be obtained as many times as you want, as you don't have one in your inventory each time you attempt to obtain another.
- The reward will be given at the end chest when you finish the dungeon.
- The dungeon is similar to Ciar Beginner.
- Be warned that the timer on the pet will still deplete in the dungeon.
- A tip on going through the dungeon fast and not losing as much time on your pet would be to go with a party of pets. This allows for extremely fast completion. The only downside is you have less of a chance to get a chest with a rare item inside it.
- Event Gear
- Big Dragon Crest
- Clover Pig Hat
- Dairy Cow Hat
- Furry Bunny Headband (Type 1)
- Giant Mouse Hat (F) (Cannot be repaired)
- Monkey Mask
- Mouse Hat (Cannot be repaired)
- Sheep Hat (Type 2)
- Snake Gauntlet (Blue, White)
- Tiger Hat
- Enchant Scrolls
- Bloody Enchant Scroll
- Fountain Enchant Scroll
- Health Enchant Scroll
- Patience Enchant Scroll
- Sustainer Enchant Scroll
- Water Enchant Scroll
- White Horse Enchant Scroll (Cannot be removed from the pet)