Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
- For other Generation 16 missions, see Category:G16 Shadow Missions.
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
|This article contains spoilers.|
If you do not wish to read further, please return to the home page.
- This mission is part of Generation 16.
- Head west to trigger a cutscene.
- Enter Osna Sail, and then head west to trigger another cutscene.
- Note: You and your pet may be attacked during the cutscene.
- Defeat the three Assassins
- 2 use Melee Attacks and 1 uses Ranged Attacks.
- The Assassins have quite a wide area of aggro, Level 2 Heavy Stander, avoiding aggro at the start will be very difficult to do.
- The Assassins are Elves, so be wary of their fast movement speed.
- The Melee Assassins know how to use Assault Slash. Be wary of their Smash.
- You can summon Adniel in this mission.
- The Assassins do not seem to target Eirawen, therefore defending her can be a minor priority.
- Furthermore, Eirawen has very high HP (~5000 being a rough guess) as well as Mana Reflector, meaning she can survive even Adniel's Call for a while.
- Talk to Eirawen.
- The difficulty of the mission is set for you and is based on your total level. See Generation 16 for more information.
- G16 Quest: A Dark Fate Comes
- Party Size: 1
- Time Limit: 20 minutes
- Royal Alchemist Assistance Allowed: No
- In the original story of Macbeth, when Macbeth discovers that Banquo and his young son Fleance will be riding out the night after Macbeth claimed the throne, he hires two men to kill them; a third murderer appears in the park before the murder. The assassins succeed in killing Banquo, but Fleance escapes. Macbeth becomes furious: as long as Fleance is alive, he fears that his power remains insecure (Banquo was prophesied that he will father a line of kings, although he himself will not be one).