Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
From Mabinogi World Wiki
(Redirected from Avalon Raid)
- The Avalon Raid is a quest system that supports players in facing Raid Bosses so that they can earn experience, gold, and items based on their contributions in the battle.
- Upon entering the Raid Zone:
- When your frame rate drops below 20 FPS, you will be asked about minimizing performance settings automatically.
- Pets and partners will be desummoned and will not be allowed out during the battle.
- Nothing will happen if the player is logged in as the pet.
- You will be given a Field Quest and will be able to select Side Quest.
- WARNING: If either Mokkurkalfi or the Sylvan Dragon is finished with the reaper's damage from the Technique Redoubled Offensive these raids will register as an automatic failure and no rewards will be given to any player.
- One possible way to ensure this does not happen is to name and set one of the five Technique sets as a specific Avalon Raid one.