- Possessed only by the Dullahan.
- The Dullahan will whisper "Come... To the world of death." to the player when they are the target of this attack. After a short period, the Dullahan will throw an axe at the player.
- The axe is visible to all players and moves slowly towards the target.
- Ignores any form of invincibility.
- Play Dead does not work against this skill.
- Dullahan can use this while mounted on the Hell Steed, but will rarely use it when dismounted.
- This attack will never miss its target, but can be dodged by using Evasion shortly before the Axe reaches them.
- It can be blocked using the Defense skill, inflicting 1 point of damage on the player if equipped with a Shield.
- Throw Axe drops the player to -1 HP (Deadly), bypassing Defense and Protection.
- The exact damage done is calculated as Remaining HP + 1.
- Players should keep their HP low and Mana Shield up in order to avoid certain death should Evasion fail.
- Marionettes lack the means to block/evade this skill aside from being unsummoned, and their inability to enter deadly will result instant death once hit.
- Classified as a Ranged Attack, Natural Shield can lower the damage of the attack.
- In the event that the player is not put into Deadly, they will be pushed back.