For a list of the Leopard family, see here.
||100 100 100
|Notes & Advice
- Spawns in a group of fifteen at 6:00pm and despawns at 6:00am every in-game day.
- Has very high protection against critical hits.
- Around 50% critical should be enough to deal a decent amount of critical hits.
- When it loads Smash, it will always walk for a moment before running towards you.
- If dual-wielding, do your 4-6 hit combo, defend, and repeat. You may want to pull one with magic first though.
- Around 5-6 of them spawns in a line. A powerful dual-wielding Final Hit can quickly kill them. Beware of their multi-aggro, though, since they tend to open attacks with a Smash, which will cancel the Final Hit state.
- When knocking it back, it may sometimes just circle around you. If you are quick, you may do another attack on it.
- Arrow-spam is a very effective method as Black Leopards lack any stun-protection skills.