Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
Blessed Rain Event (2012)
- September 19th, 2012 ~ October 16th, 2012
Collect Blessed Cloud Crystals and turn them in to the Rain Messenger to receive Blessing Rain Gift Boxes, and even claim your very own Umbrella! If everyone works together, the Rain Messengers will call upon the Blessed Rain to shower everyone with EXP every 5 minutes!
- Turn 30 Blessed Cloud Crystals in to the Rain Messenger to get 1 Blessed Rain Gift Box a day.
- The Rain Messenger can be found in Tir Chonaill, Dunbarton, Emain Macha, Taillteann, and Tara.
- If enough Blessing Cloud Crystals are turned in, the Blessed Rain will be summoned.
- You can obtain an Umbrella from the Gift Box, or the Jumping in the Rain Character Cards.
- Open your Umbrella to the skies during the rain and gain EXP every 5 minutes!
- Upon logging in, you will receive a quest, as well as a Yellow Event Wings that will teleport the character to the Rain Messenger at Dunbarton's Unicorn Statue.
- Collect Blessed Cloud Crystals from monsters that are Strong, Awful, or Boss relative to your CP.
- Turn in the crystals to the Rain Messenger, located at the town squares of Tir Chonaill, Emain Macha, Taillteann, and Tara and the unicorn statue at Dunbarton, to summon the Blessed Rain.
- You must have at least ten or more crystals in your inventory to make the donation.
- Clicking "Receive Gift" with 30 crystals rewards a Blessed Rain Gift Box.
- You may only receive a gift box once per real-life day.
- After a certain amount of crystals have been turned in, the Blessed Rain will be summoned.
- Different messages broadcast to let players know how soon the Blessed Rain will appear. Messages will appear in order from least to greatest Blessed Cloud Crystals that have been donated.
- Equipping an Umbrella throughout the duration of the rain will provide 10,000 EXP to the character every 5 minutes.
- Equipping it for the entire duration will provide a total of 60,000 EXP for the 30 minute duration.
|How to Get Quest||
Log in during the Blessed Rain Event.
|Briefing||Bring on the Blessed Rain! Come and talk to the Rain Messenger in Dunbarton!|
- HP 100 Potion RE x10
- MP 300 Potion RE x10
- Stamina 100 Potion RE x10
- Stamina 500 Potion RE x10
- Stamina 1000 Potion RE x10
- Wound Remedy 500 Potion RE x10
- Wound Remedy 1000 Potion RE x10
- Close Combat 2x EXP Potion
- Life 2x EXP Potion
- Alchemy 2x EXP Potion
- Magic 2x EXP Potion
All gems will be 10 cm.