Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
- For the enchant with the same name, see Diamond (Enchant).
The queen of all gems sparkles with a brilliant light. It is so rare that only the especially fortunate can appreciate its beauty once in a lifetime.
1 × 1
|Sold By||None||NPC Resale Value||0 G|
|Name||Minimum Total Materials||Item Rank||Skill Rank|
|Sparkling Diamond||at least 2 Transparent Crystal Balls and 1 Diamond||-||B|
- This column is for the minimum number of each material required to actually produce a complete item within the least number of attempts and not the number of materials required for a single attempt (note that some items can be completed in a single attempt and in this case, the two are the same).
Methods to Obtain
- All Theatre Missions
- Armored Bear
- Ancient Titled Monsters
- Giant Castle Wall Golem
- Giant Queen Hornet
- Giant Red-eyed Ornata Spider
- Several Shadow Missions
- Bomberman Event (2012)
- Caravan Joe Gift Box
- Christmas Event (2011)
- Christmas Gift Box (2011)
- Exploration Treasures Event (Sept. 2009)
- Fishing Event (2012)
- Fortune Rainbow Event (2011)
- Halloween Event (2011)
- Halloween Gift Box
- Hamlet Delegation Event (2011)
- Manus's Potion Fishing Event (8.0 - 10.0 cm)
- Iria Treasure Hunt Event (Aug. 2011)
- Iria Treasure Hunt Event (Back to School 2011)
- Liar Game Event
- Lorraine's Sweet Dream Box
- Phoenix Egg Hatching Event (2012)
- Sand Sculpture Event
- Shadow Mission Captain Assembly
- Special Trump Gift Box
- Trump Gift Box
- Unknown Chest (5.0 cm)
- Valentine's Day Cake Event (10.0 cm)
- Year of the Black Dragon Event (2012)
- Larry's Swimming with the Fishes Event
- Beginner Gachapon (2012)
- Christmas Gift Box (2011)
- Eweca Orb (Ended 2015-11-18)
- Holiday Gachapon (2014)
- Lorna & Pan's Gift Box (2011)
- Mystery Box
- Valentine's Day Gift Box/Dark Chocolate Gift Box
- Winter Ace Gachapon
- Saga II Gachapon
- Using a Metallurgy Sieve at any ocean shoreline or shallow riverbed, where sparkling areas appear. Unlike other gems, a Diamond can be found at any time of the day or night and during any type of weather. However, the success rate for obtaining a Diamond is extremely low.
- Using this skill at a Dry Oven with any of the materials involved with Metal Conversion, you can gain diamonds as a by-product of the conversion. However, like Metallurgy the chances of gaining one is very low.
- Coill Abyss Advanced Reward (10cm)
- A possible Liked Food Reward or Loved Food Reward from the Glutton Monkey at the Hot Springs.
- Found in the Reward Chests through the mouse hole in The Other Alchemists.
- A reward for the sidequest Kind-Hearted Videk. (Always 4.25cm)
- Random reward provided by Corentin after speaking to her during the "Reward for a Good Deed" quest.
- Festia Commemorative Gift Box
- Blaanid's Flower Box Reward