From Mabinogi World Wiki
- Axes are weapons with a long handle fitted with a blade at the end. This sharp blade is ideal for chopping wood.
- Axes tend to favor critical over other stats.
- While an axe is equipped:
- Axe Mastery increases the user's damage, critical, and Armor Pierce.
- Smash has a chance to reduce the opponent's Defense and Protection.
- The user may walk with Counterattack loaded.
- Charge and Assault Slash cause Splash Damage.
- Final Hit negates axe's durability usage.
- The use of Bash and Rage Impact is enabled.
- Axes cannot be Dual Wielded by players of any race.
- Most axes are designed for use as weapons, having weapon-grade combat ratings and giving poor proficiency when used for chopping wood as opposed to use in combat.
- Axes require a Blunt Spirit Stone in order to be made into a Spirit Weapon.
For a comparison chart, see Axe Weapons List.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Axes"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.