Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Charlie C., Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
- Axes are weapons with a long handle fitted with a blade at the end. This sharp blade is ideal for chopping wood.
- Axes tend to favor critical over other stats.
- While an axe is equipped:
- Axe Mastery increases the user's damage, critical, and Armor Pierce.
- Smash has a chance to reduce the opponent's Defense and Protection.
- The user may walk with Counterattack loaded.
- Charge and Assault Slash cause Splash Damage.
- Final Hit negates axe's durability usage.
- The use of Bash and Rage Impact is enabled.
- Axes cannot be Dual Wielded by players of any race.
- Most axes are designed for use as weapons, having weapon-grade combat ratings and giving poor proficiency when used for chopping wood as opposed to use in combat.
- Axes require a Blunt Spirit Stone in order to be made into a Spirit Weapon.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Axes"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.