Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
|Track||Today I Wander|
You can spot this man from a mile away with his bulging muscles, thick arms and neck, as well as his protruding chest. His clothes are a bit shaggy and his headband that is tightly holding up his hair looks to be slightly soaked in sweat. Once you get close to him, you can't help but notice his big smile that covers his face, and his mustache that twitches each time he speaks.
Price is a traveling merchant appears who appears in most areas of the Uladh Continent, excluding Sidhe Sneachta, Osna Sail, any Housing area, Morva Aisle, Port Ceann, Sliab Cuilin, Abb Neagh, Taillteann, Corrib Valley, Blago Prairie, Tara, and Port Cobh. It is difficult to find him because his position is constantly changing. He sells useful and also somewhat odd items.
Price is a moving NPC on a cycle and only appears in Uladh. Price moves every 12:00am (Erinn time) 36 minutes real time.
- You can locate Price by opening the Traveler's Guide to find the map he is located in. Once there, open the Mini-Map & use the 'Search NPC by name' function.
He raised four Goblins: Goro, Muro, Tiro, and Pero. They were taught to speak the human language and all of them dream of becoming a merchant like their "father".
Signs and Gloves
- Price sells cosmetic numbered signs which range from 2 to 10.
- However, at any one time he only has three different numbered signs in the 'Interesting Items' tab of his shop.
- Sign availability is determined by the real-life Day of the Week.
- He also sells cosmetic Rock, Paper, and Scissor Gloves.
- Only one type of glove is present at any given time in the shop's 'Interesting Items' tab.
- The gloves alternate one after the other, the change occurring when Price moves to another location.
|Today I Wander|
Speaking to Price
- After learning the truth behind his past, Price's personality alters drastically; he treats the player as a "friend" rather than a "stranger." The following also appears when talking to him:
- His clothes and face are definitely Price, but something is different about him. With anger and remorse written all over his face, he almost looks like a different person. It's his eyes that have completely changed his persona. Though everything else about him looks gloomy, his eyes are brightly shining like a blazing flame.
- Price of the Erinn Martial Arts Competition Dual Wields a Bipennis in one hand and a Caladbolg, greatly enhancing his Critical Hit Rate and Damage.
- Interestingly, Price Dual Wields a Bipennis despite the fact that Axes cannot be Dual Wielded.