Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
- Cylinders are required to perform alchemy skills.
- Cylinders have poor Damage, Critical Rate and Balance, thus are considered among the weakest weapons to use for melee combat, comparable to most tools and ineffective weapons.
- Most cylinders are Very Slow 3 Hit and have 0%~0% Injury Rate, 5% Critical, and 5 Upgrades.
- When a Guard Cylinder is equipped alongside:
- The use of Hydra Transmutation, Elemental Wave, and Golden Time is enabled.
- Guard Cylinder Mastery provides critical.
- The Summon Golem system and interface is altered.
- The Attribute Marble interface appears, but only if the player has learned Elemental Wave.
- Contrary to its appearance, wielding both a cylinder and a guard cylinder is not the same as Dual Wielding, as the player does not attack with both cylinders simultaneously, even though certain skills animate the player into appearing that both cylinders are in use.
- The elemental cylinders increase the damage of alchemy skills of the same element. They also decrease the damage of the alchemy skills of elements different from it. The percentage in which cylinders affect said elemental alchemy is shown below:
|Alchemy's Elemental Attribute|