From Mabinogi World Wiki
- Alchemy Skills are skills related to Alchemy.
- Offensive Alchemy skills have multiple requirements in addition to needing a valid target:
- A Cylinder and/or Guard Cylinder's Alchemy Crystal Storage to be equipped.
- Adequate Crystal(s) in the player's inventory or Guard Cylinder's storage (amount and type varies by skill).
- Adequate Stamina (and sometimes Mana) to prepare the skill.
- The skill to be off cooldown (varying by skill; some have none).
- To wait for a period of time (varying by skill) on-cast as the skill loads/charges.
- Additionally, some skills (primarily Rain Casting and Barrier Spikes) are location-restricted.
- Some Alchemy Skills gain Damage, based off of the player's Health, Mana, and Stamina stats:
Pages in category "Alchemy Skills"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.