We were able to have three winners of 10k NX this month thanks to your support on our Patreon! If you like the wiki and want a chance next month, please consider pledging at the raffle tier.
- Demonic Equipment are some of the most powerful items in the game, but are also extremely difficult to create or obtain.
- They can be produced through either Handicraft, Carpentry, or Blacksmithing, but requires an Active Level 15 Talent of the respective type.
- Require Demonic Materials to produce, which are only found in Lord Missions or the White Dragon Raid.
- Success rates for crafting the item(s) are extremely low, roughly 20% at base.
- Each piece of demonic equipment requires many steps in production.
- These two factors means that one can realistically expect to expend hundreds, if not thousands, of materials in order to produce a single piece of demonic equipment.
- Certain pieces of demonic equipment can also be obtained through Saga EP Boxes at an extremely low rate.
- Daily Bonus increases the chance of obtaining certain demonic weapons from the EP Boxes.
- Requires Level 15 of the affiliated Talent to wield the equipment. For example, the Demonic Hellfire Cylinder requires a Level 15 Battle Alchemy Talent.
- Most demonic equipment may be Enchanted, Gem Upgraded, Artisan Upgraded, and Special Upgraded, even if all other weapons of the same type cannot.
- They, however, cannot be turned into a Spirit Weapon.
Pages in category "Demonic Equipment"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Demonic Abyss Cylinder
- Demonic Cylinder
- Demonic Death Knight Sword
- Demonic Death Penalty Blade
- Demonic Fear Shield
- Demonic Gloomy Sunday
- Demonic Hellfire Cylinder
- Demonic Illusion Control Bar
- Demonic Infinite Bow
- Demonic Infinity Staff
- Demonic Inner Core Cylinder
- Demonic Nightmare Dream Catcher
- Demonic Oculus Lance
- Demonic Solitude Knuckle
- Demonic Tempest Cylinder
- Divine Short Lance