Mabinogi World brought to you by Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- Demonic Equipment are some of the most powerful items in the game, but are also extremely difficult to create or obtain.
- They can be produced through either Handicraft, Carpentry, or Blacksmithing, but requires an Active Level 15 Talent of the respective type.
- Require Demonic Materials to produce, which are only found in Lord Missions or the White Dragon Raid.
- Success rates for crafting the item(s) are extremely low, roughly 20% at base.
- Each piece of demonic equipment requires many steps in production.
- These two factors means that one can realistically expect to expend hundreds, if not thousands, of materials in order to produce a single piece of demonic equipment.
- Certain pieces of demonic equipment can also be obtained through Saga EP Boxes at an extremely low rate.
- Daily Bonus increases the chance of obtaining certain demonic weapons from the EP Boxes.
- Requires Level 15 of the affiliated Talent to wield the equipment. For example, the Demonic Hellfire Cylinder requires a Level 15 Battle Alchemy Talent.
- Most demonic equipment may be Enchanted, Gem Upgraded, Artisan Upgraded, and Special Upgraded, even if all other weapons of the same type cannot.
- They, however, cannot be turned into a Spirit Weapon.
Pages in category "Demonic Equipment"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Demonic Abyss Cylinder
- Demonic Cylinder
- Demonic Death Knight Sword
- Demonic Death Penalty Blade
- Demonic Fear Shield
- Demonic Gloomy Sunday
- Demonic Hellfire Cylinder
- Demonic Illusion Control Bar
- Demonic Infinite Bow
- Demonic Infinity Staff
- Demonic Inner Core Cylinder
- Demonic Nightmare Dream Catcher
- Demonic Oculus Lance
- Demonic Solitude Knuckle
- Demonic Tempest Cylinder