From Mabinogi World Wiki
- Knuckles are an attachment to fists and are characterized by their fast attack speed and ability to perform longer combo attacks than most other weapons.
- Bare hands are not classified as knuckles.
- Knuckles are integral to the fighter skill set.
- Knuckles are classified as Two-Handed Weapons and thus can utilize Enchants designed for Two-Handed Weapons.
- Despite being classified as Two-Handed Weapons, Knuckles do not receive a 20% damage and 5% critical rate Smash bonus.
- Damage done with Knuckles is influenced by the user's Willpower rather than their Strength.
- Every 3 Will adds +1 to Maximum Knuckle Damage; 3.5 Will adds +1 to Minimum Knuckle Damage.
- Knuckle Mastery increases the user's minimum and maximum damage and balance when Knuckles are equipped.
- Having Knuckles equipped will cause Windmill's radius and Counterattack's cooldown to be reduced. However, Counterattack's stamina cost will be increased.
- Having Knuckles equipped will cause Final Hit to not knock down the target nor build up their Knockdown Gauge as if the player were Dual Wielding.
- Sometimes, knuckles are still visible when sheathed.
- A way that this can happen is de-transing while knuckles are sheathed.
Pages in category "Knuckles"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.