Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- Knuckles are an attachment to fists and are characterized by their fast attack speed and ability to perform longer combo attacks than most other weapons.
- Bare hands are not classified as knuckles.
- Knuckles are integral to the fighter skill set.
- Knuckles are classified as Two-Handed Weapons and thus can utilize Enchants designed for Two-Handed Weapons.
- Despite being classified as Two-Handed Weapons, Knuckles do not receive a 20% damage and 5% critical rate Smash bonus.
- Damage done with Knuckles is influenced by the user's Willpower rather than their Strength.
- Every 3 Will adds +1 to Maximum Knuckle Damage; 3.5 Will adds +1 to Minimum Knuckle Damage.
- Knuckle Mastery increases the user's minimum and maximum damage and balance when Knuckles are equipped.
- Having Knuckles equipped will cause Windmill's radius and Counterattack's cooldown to be reduced. However, Counterattack's stamina cost will be increased.
- Having Knuckles equipped will cause Final Hit to not knock down the target nor build up their Knockdown Gauge as if the player were Dual Wielding.
- Sometimes, knuckles are still visible when sheathed.
- This can happen when a transformation ends while a Knuckle weapon is sheathed.
Pages in category "Knuckles"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.