From Mabinogi World Wiki
- Fist redirects here. For the Enchant, see Fist (Enchant).
For an image gallery of all races, see here.
Base Stats and Information
0 × 0
Normal 3 Hit Weapon
|100||Dual W.100||✘||Sp. Up.100||✘|
|S. Radius100||?||S. Angle100||?°|
|Enchant Types?100||/ Two-handed Weapon /|
- Despite technically being a Blunt Weapon, the game does not recognize it as one and also does not benefit from Blunt Mastery.
- It does benefit from the additional damage of Combat Mastery.
- Bare Hands are not classified as Knuckles; their damage is based on Strength rather than Will and they cannot use Fighter Skills.
- Bare Hands is a requirement for the "the Bear Slayer with Bare Hands" Title, which requires defeating any Bear with only Bare Hands.
- Bare Hands is used to gather Herbs, Eggs, Mushrooms, Artifacts, Blago Noir, Errans Sauvignon, and Silvervine Fruits.
- Bare Hands is used to Throw Paper Airplanes.
- Damage calculation of Windmill with a Bow, Crossbow, Atlatl, Dual Gun, or Shuriken is that of Bare Hands.
- Attacking with any ineffective weapon will remark that Bare Hands is a more effective weapon.
- Finishing certain field monsters with Bare Hands reduces the drop rate to 0%. This is due to an anti-bot effect.