Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Category talk:Enchants by Type
Listed Under "E"
Is there really any point to those two links listed under subcategory E (both of which are the same) that just take you to the same page youre on? --Christrock 10:59, 2 June 2009 (UTC)
- It's a redirect error. I'll fix it now. ---Angevon
I thought to lay this out with examples from ranks E and F so that people can test it out and give feedback/critique before the rest of the enchants get DeadEiry'd. -- Ladywinter 18:34, 30 March 2009 (UTC)
People FOR it
I think that this is a VERY good way to do things, but I've noticed a few bumps but thats normal for just a rough draft, I tried to help but when i got started my internet crashed when i tried to set up the kobold page... sorry. Wolfen198 09:19, 8 April 2009 (UTC)
- np...I'm still ironing out some kinks but I think I've got most of it sort'ed. I'm deadeirying all the enchants so I have more data to test the table out on. -- Ladywinter 09:38, 8 April 2009 (UTC)
People AGAINST it
Balance modifier is done. Test it out, I'll be doing the other ones in the following days.-- Ladywinter 03:45, 8 May 2009 (UTC)
Sorted by Use
How about a category listing the enchants by what they're able to be put on? For instance, I'd love to see a list of all the different enchants I can put on my weapons. Once the rest of us are let in I'd love to contribute~ --Christrock 11:03, 2 June 2009 (UTC)
- you're right, that is a good sorting. Feel free to go ahead and contribute, and let me know if you need any help with the coding! -- Ladywinter 00:20, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
- I was actually considering to create that. If you're already started, let me know and I'd be happy to assist you. -- Izme1000 07:00, 13 September 2009 (UTC)
Mana consumption modifiers
Would we put modifiers that affect mana consumption under mana point modifiers or other modifiers? --GN54 02:01, 25 April 2009 (UTC)
- Other, unless there's enough enchants to merit it's own category. -- Ladywinter 22:36, 25 April 2009 (UTC)
Can we revise the category title?
I really do believe it should be called "Status Modifiers," "Enchant Status Modifiers," or something along those lines instead. The name is a bit misleading and doesn't really describe the things placed in the category. --Powder Rune 02:16, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
I agree the name should be changed. Any other suggestions on what it should be named? --izme1000 06:03, 11 October 2009 (UTC)
Type, Enchant on
I think these should be two separate columns. It's been my experience that after you do one sort, when you do a second one it keeps a mini sort of the first one.
If these were separate, you could sort by type and enchant on eg. Prefix for helmet. --izme1000 10:32, 15 September 2009 (UTC)
This has been remedied. You can now sort by Type and by Enchant On --izme1000 06:00, 11 October 2009 (UTC)
Adding Alchemy Modifiers Category
With the adding of the alchemy skill sets I think we should have a category added to the Enchant Status Modifiers page that lists the Alchemy affecting Enchants (damage, alchemy certain rank= status change, etc). It would make finding the alchemy based enchants so much easier. --Cbarrett 15:53, 16 June 2010 (UTC)
- Supporting the addon of Alchemy Damage and Alchemy Success Rates for Synthesis, Fragmentation and Crystal Making, in separate or same category. --Melodious 22:02, 25 August 2010 (UTC)
Extraordinary Enchant Missing from Damage Modifiers
I got the enchant in peaca about two weeks ago so it does exists. --Taliya 16:07, 14 July 2010 (UTC)