Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Charlie C., Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Dropped by a giant spider, this bundle of cobwebs can be carefully pulled by hand to make thread. You need about 5 bundles to make 1 spool of thread.
1 × 1
|Name||Cobweb||NPC Resale Value||0.2 G|
- All Spiders except Laghodessas, Pot-Belly Spiders, Sulfur Spiders, Chandelier Spiders and Candle Spiders drop cobwebs when left on their own. However, they stop spinning when they have Aggroed.
- One good place to gather Cobwebs is the Tir Chonaill Graveyard. The White Spiders and Red Spiders there drop many Cobwebs.
- Another place is the woods northwest of Emain Macha. White Spiders gather there.
- It is strongly advised to turn off Cursor Targeting to prevent accidental targeting.
- It is recommended to gather cobwebs with healing charged, to prevent killing the white spiders.
- The pets White Flame Spider and Guardian Spider may also Produce Cobwebs for their masters.
|Thin Thread Ball||